Translate

dimarts, 2 de juny del 2020

2nd June (5th grade)

Hello!! Good morning!!! How are you??

Today, we are going to read a letter from a girl and after you will have to complete the letter saying true or false.

When you finish you will have to write a letter to a friend of yours who lives in Hawai. You have to tell him or her about your school, your town, the food, music, hobbies, etc you like or any other information that you want.

Example:

Dear (Susan),

My name is .............. I am ............... years old. I live with my family, my mum, my dad and my sister. I live in Manises, Manises is a town in Spain. There are parks, there are many cafés, there is a sports centre, ..............
I go to a big school in Manises, my school has got twenty classrooms, a gym............
I like pasta and ......
I love sports, I play badminton, ............
My favourite music or music group is .......

Bye!!
Pedro


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada