Translate

dimarts, 2 de juny del 2020

2nd June (4th grade)

Hello, good morning!!! How are you today????


Today, we are going to use the pupil's book. Go to the page 27, activities 17 and 18. Watch the video and read the text.

When you finish, you will have to write a letter to an invented friend describing your town (Manises), using there is / there are, your favourite places,  where you live, means of transport, etc.

For example:

Dear Andrew,

I live in big city called Valencia in Spain. I live in a flat in the centre. There are lots of shops and cafés. There is a big post office and  also a big train station.  There are many museums, they are beautiful.
There are many people, they travel by buses, bycicles, scooters, cars, metro, motorbikes, the tram, etc.
My favourite place is the city of Arts and Science and the Gulliver park. I also like going  to the cinema.
I like my city a lot!!!

Bye!!!
Pedro

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada